loongson/pypi/: importlib-metadata-3.4.0 metadata and description
Read metadata from Python packages
|author||Jason R. Coombs|
Because this project isn't in the
no releases from root/pypi are included.
Library to access the metadata for a Python package.
As of Python 3.8, this functionality has been added to the Python standard library. This package supplies backports of that functionality including improvements added to subsequent Python versions.
See the online documentation for usage details.
Finder authors can also add support for custom package installers. See the above documentation for details.
This project primarily supports third-party packages installed by PyPA tools (or other conforming packages). It does not support:
- Packages in the stdlib.
- Packages installed without metadata.
- Project home: https://github.com/python/importlib_metadata
- Report bugs at: https://github.com/python/importlib_metadata/issues
- Code hosting: https://github.com/python/importlib_metadata
- Documentation: https://importlib_metadata.readthedocs.io/