loongson/pypi/: products-cmfplone-5.2.9 metadata and description
The Plone Content Management System (core)
|keywords||Plone CMF Python Zope CMS Webapplication|
|license||GPL version 2|
Because this project isn't in the
no releases from root/pypi are included.
Plone is a mature, secure and user-friendly Content Management System (CMS).
Plone - and the Open Source community behind it - aggregates more than 15 years experience in content management. It offers all major features expected by a modern CMS out-of-the-box.
Lots of customizations can be made trough-the-web, such as creating content types, themes, workflows and much more. Pushed one step further Plone can be used as a framework on which to build custom CMS-like solutions.
Plone works as a
- full-featured classical server-side rendered CMS,
- headless CMS offering all features as a REST API.
Plone is available on Microsoft Windows, Linux, OSX and BSD platforms.
Plone runs as container in the cloud with Docker.
Consult the official Plone documentation with information for different audiences.
For trainings comprehensive Plone training material is available.
What is Plone?
Plone is a ready-to-run content management system, offering a complete set of features needed by a wide variety of organizations.
Security is built into Plone’s architecture from the ground up. Plone offers fine grained permission control over content and actions.
Plone is easy to set up, extremely flexible, and provides you with a system for managing web content that is ideal for project groups, communities, web sites, extranets and intranets.
- Plone is easy to install. Several installation options are available for either your local machine or on servers in the cloud.
- Plone is easy to use. The Plone Team includes usability experts who have made Plone easy and attractive for content managers to add, update, and maintain content.
- Plone is international. The Plone interface has more than 35 translations, and tools exist for managing multilingual content.
- Plone is standard. Plone carefully follows standards for usability and accessibility. Plone pages are compliant with US Section 508, and the W3C’s AAA rating for accessibility.
- Plone is Open Source. Plone is licensed under the GNU General Public License, the same license used by Linux. This gives you the right to use Plone without a license fee, and to improve upon the product.
- Plone is supported. There are over three hundred developers in the Plone Development Team around the world, and a multitude of companies that specialize in Plone development and support.
- Plone is extensible. There is a multitude of add-on products for Plone to add new features and content types. In addition, Plone can be scripted using web standard solutions and Open Source languages.
- Plone is technology neutral. Plone can interoperate with most relational database systems, open source and commercial, and runs on a vast array of platforms, including Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris and BSD.
Plone is a content management platform written in Python. It builds upon Zope, an Open Source web application server and development system and thus on the pluggable Zope Component Architecture (ZCA).
Python is the easy-to-learn, widely-used and supported Open Source programming language. Python can be used to add new features to Plone, and used to understand or make changes to the way that Plone works.
Plone stores its contents in Zope’s built-in transactional hierachical object database, the ZODB. The ZODB can be connected to simple file-storages, scalable ZEO-Servers or Postgres, MySQL and Oracle. There are addon and techniques, however, to share information with other sources, such as relational databases, LDAP, filesystem files, etc.
- plone.com - Official website for decision makers and evaluators.
- plone.org - Official website for developers and community.
- Plone support - Where to find help.
- community.plone.org - Official community forum, the best place to get help.
- docs.plone.org - Official documentation for developers/integrators.
- training.plone.org - Training classes for developers/integrators/users/designers.
- plone.api - Documentation for plone.api.
- plone.restapi - Documentation for plone.restapi.
- official Gitter chat - monitored.
- Prepare release 5.2.9. No changes compared to release candidate. [maurits] (#529)
- Update metadata version to 5217, Plone 5.2.9. [maurits] (#5217)
Prepare release 5.2.8.
No changes compared to release candidate. (#528)
- Update WCAG version to 2.1 in the accessebility-info default content. [marwanatef2] (#3273)
- Remove date range search fix, which was done in Products.ZCatalog. [wesleybl] (#3432)
- Fix detection of initial login time [MrTango] (#3447)
- Update metadata version to 5216, Plone 5.2.8. [maurits] (#5216)
- Release Plone 5.2.7 final. No changes compared to last release candidate. [maurits] (#3413)
- Add plone.synchronize as dependency, because plone.dexterity 2.10.5 has removed this dependency. Core Plone does not need the package anymore, but in case someone uses it, it is not nice to lose it in a bugfix release of Plone. [maurits] (#157)
- The portal catalog will not try to index itself anymore [ale-rt] (#3312)
- Load adapter for index location, only if Archetypes is installed. [wesleybl] (#3347)
- Add missing lxml dependency [MrTango] (#3356)
- Update metadata version to 5215, Plone 5.2.7. [maurits] (#5215)
- Release Plone 5.2.6 final. No changes compared to last release candidate. (#3336)
- Update metadata version to 5214, Plone 5.2.6. [maurits] (#5214)
- Release Plone 5.2.5 final. No changes compared to last release candidate. [maurits] (#3292)
- Add PLONE52MARKER Python marker [sneridagh] (#3257)
- Removed the docstring from various methods to avoid making them available via a url. From the Products.PloneHotfix20210518 reflected XSS fix. [maurits] (#3274)
- Add the remote code execution fix from the Products.PloneHotfix20210518 expressions patch. We need this because Zope 4.6.2 is too strict for us. [maurits] (#3274)
- Release Plone 5.2.4 final. No changes compared to last release candidate. [maurits] (#3250)
- Fixed tests in combination with Products.PluggableAuthService 2.6.0. [maurits] (#3251)
- Bumped metadata version to 5211. [maurits] (#5211)
- Release Plone 5.2.3 final. No changes compared to last release candidate. [maurits] (#3199)
- No longer doubly undo a response Content-Type change when combining bundles. [maurits] (#1924)
- Fix issue with @@search view when filtering by creation date [frapell] (#3007)
- Fixed use of own utils.isDefaultPage, which should be defaultpage.check_default_page_via_view. [maurits] (#3130)
- Fixed invalid escape sequences in regular expressions. [maurits] (#3130)
- Fixed deprecation warning for zope.site.hooks. [maurits] (#3130)
- PloneBatch: define __bool__ as copy of __nonzero__. Python 3 calls __bool__ when doing bool(batch). [maurits] (#3175)
- No longer consider calling len(batch) as deprecated. The deprecation warning is unvoidable with current Products.PageTemplates code. Fixes issue 3176. maurits (#3176)
- Fix tests with Products.MailHost 4.10. [maurits] (#3178)
- Robot tests: Do not use jQuery.size() but use .length instead. .size() is deprecated since 1.8. [thet] (#3195)
- Release Plone 5.2.2 final. No changes with last release candidate, except that the versions will contain Products.isurlinportal 1.1.0 with a minor security hardening fix. [maurits] (#3510)
- Return a Zope aware engine for page templates based on zope.pagetemplate instead of Products.PageTemplates. Fixes possible problems with such templates, for example z3c.form ones, with Zope 4.4 and higher. See issue 3141. [maurits] (#3141)
- Depend on new package Products.isurlinportal. This contains the isURLInPortal method that was split off from our URLTool. See issue 3150. [maurits] (#3150)
- Redirection view: refactor our navigation root editing to a separate method edit_for_navigation_root. Since Plone 5.2 the redirectiontool respects INavigationroot: with a manual redirect you cannot enter a path starting with / which ‘escapes’ the NavigationRoot to the SiteRoot to link to another part of the Plone instance. This refactor makes it possible to override this method to return the redirection unchanged, brining back the pre Plone 5.2 behavior of the Products.RedirectionTool add-on. [maurits] (#3153)
- Control panel configlets: first check visibility, then check condition. Visibility is cheaper to check. Also fixes bug 3154. [maurits] (#3154)
- Fix an issue in mail_password_template.pt in the message showing the ip to really try the request.REMOTE_ADDR variable if request.HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR is empty (when you’re not behind apache or nginx). [vincentfretin] (#2949)
- mail_password form: Do not crash if the userid is not provided or the user doesn’t have an email configured [frapell] (#3008)
- Image caption support Allow figcaption in rich text editor as a valid tag. Add registry setting for plone.image_caption outputfilter transform. [thet] (#2887)
- Add markdown extension settings to markup control panel. [thomasmassmann] (#3076)
- Insert virtual custom.css bundle into the header after diazo bundle. Only add this when custom css is set in the theming control panel. [MrTango] (#3086)
- Change control panel item sorting and sort them by title [erral] (#721)
- Update HTMLFilter settings to enable TinyMCE styling features. See #2329, #2482, #2535 [petschki] (#2482)
- If ‘tinymce-content-css’ option is missing in themes manifest.cfg prevent unnecessary loading of a css at nav_root_url while editing a page. [krissik] (#2861)
- Redirect (when possible) also ajax requests and do not return an unuseful body [ale-rt] (#3014)
- Merge Hotfix20200121 Check of the strength of password could be skipped. (#3021)
- Merge Hotfix20200121: isURLInPortal could be tricked into accepting malicious links. (#3021)
- Improve tests for the workflow tool method listWFStatesByTitle (#3032)
- Fix index_html on PortalRoot: ReplaceableWrapper did not work. [jensens] (#3060)
- Allow accessing plone_view.patterns_settings. This was no problem until now, but a newer Zope/zope.tales/Chameleon is rightly stricter. [maurits] (#3066)
- Fix Python 3.8 time.clock removal in CatalogTool [jensens] (#3082)
- Fixed TypeError when adding both a group and a user to a group. [maurits] (#3084)
- Make the resource registry scripts output more robust when a bundle resource is missing. This prevents breaking your whole Plone site and access to the resource registry control panel after inserting one missing resource. [fredvd] (#3096)
- Bugfix for #3103 [petschki] (#3105)
- Fixed saving ignored exception types in Python 3. [maurits] (#3115)
- Add plone.staticresources to list of addons which are automatically upgraded if upgrade steps are available. [thet] (#2976)
- fix creation of Plone site not adding default Dexterity content types if example content not explicitily selected by user. [ericof] (#1318)
- fix default value for email msgid [erral] (#2790)
- Fix: PasswordResetView::getErrors is called, this ensures password is validated through RegistrationTool before attempting to reset password. [nazrulword] (#2917)
- Breadcrumbs: consider hidden folders when creating urls [ksuess] (#2935)
- Add Collection to the default_page_types list [erral] (#2956)
- Fix localization of “Site setup” in some control panels [vincentfretin] (#2958)
- Fix TTW Bundle compilation broken. [thet] (#2969)
- Do not save type settings in “content-controlpanel” when switching between types. [cekk] (#2986)
- Correctly fire events when user autologin after the password has been reset. [ericof] (#2993)
- Don’t activate all sorting tabs when no sort option has been chosen. [gyst, rodfersou, jensens] (#1789)
- Fix test failures exposed in Python 3.8 [pbauer] (#2903)
- Add support for Python 3.8 [pbauer] (#2896)
- Add missing i18n:translate calls [erral] (#2891)
- Fix login-help layout on mobile. [jensens] (#2893)
- Remove verifydb, it was moved to standalone package zodbverify. [jensens] (#2858)
- If specified in the registry, let the user autologin after the password has been reset (#2439)
- Allow empty default_page registry setting [petschki] (#2813)
- Always add data-default-sort attribute to search results. [maurits] (#2854)
- Fix deprecation warnings. [jensens] (#2862)
- Use the shared ‘Plone test setup’ and ‘Plone test teardown’ keywords in Robot tests. [Rotonen] (#2864)
- Fix script resource parsing error because of self closing tags. [Netroxen] (#2870)
- Allow filtering on date and manual/automatic in redirection controlpanel. (#2799)
- Add a button to export the alternative urls in redirection controlpanel. (#2799)
- Add a button to remove all alternative urls that match the filter. See issue 2799. [maurits] (#2799)
- gracefully handle tracebacks during addon installation [petschki] (#2228)
- Add workaround for the case when a inifite recusion in a page-template that uses the main-template crashes the instance instead of raising a RecursionError. [pbauer, esteele] (#2666)
- Fixed unstable Markup Control Panel robot test again. [maurits] (#2809)
- add a missing space in an error message in the redirects control panel and replace “deffered” by “deferred” [vincentfretin] (#2821)
- Fixes: Cooking resources with non ASCII resulted in encoding error. Further, writing legacy resources resulted in ValueError. [jensens] (#2827)
- restore exclude_from_nav combined with show_excluded_items handling [petschki] (#2828)
- Fix DeprecationWarning in syndication-view. [jensens] (#2831)
- Fix malformed url when redirecting to external login. [ericof] (#2842)
- Make navigation (CatalogNavigationTabs) subclassing easier. [iham] (#2849)
- Fix excluded items in navigation [ale-rt] (#2516)
- Add basic validators for the portal action controlpanel forms (#2689)
- Fix wrong msgids in link management control panel [erral] (#2788)
- Fix errors that abort the verification when debugging a DB with ./bin/instance verifydb -D. [pbauer] (#2792)
- Add summary of all errors when verifying a DB with ./bin/instance verifydb. [pbauer] (#2798)
- Fixed unstable SearchableText and Scenario Type querystring robot tests. [maurits] (#2808)
- Fixed unstable Markup Control Panel and other robot tests. [maurits] (#2809)
- Views for title and description. [iham] (#2740)
- Display wsgi-state plus name and version of the server in the controlpanel [pbauer] (#2770)
- Enable dropdown-navigation for new sites by default. [pbauer] (#2772)
- Resolve circular dependency between Products.CMFPlone and plone.i18n by moving ILanguageSchema there. [sallner] (#2049)
- Use correct permission for mail controlpanel form so that Site Administrators can also edit. [fredvd] (#2688)
- Make linkintegrity robot test more reliable [MrTango] (#2752)
- Check only once if Products.ATContentTypes is available. [gforcada] (#2765)
- Fix redirection to came_from when url matches LOGIN_TEMPLATE_ID partly [petschki] (#2771)
- Factor out all static resources and the plone-compile-resources script into plone.staticresources. [thet] (#2542)
- PLIP 1486: Merge Products.RedirectionTool into core. Allow users to manage redirects on their site and aliases to content. See https://github.com/plone/Products.CMFPlone/issues/1486 [staeff, maurits] (#1486)
- Added multilevel dropdown navigation [agitator] (#2516)
- No longer mark special links by default. [pbauer] (#2736)
- Switched allowedRolesAndUsers indexer from ‘View’ to the correct permission ‘Access contents information’ for displaying metadata. ‘View’ permission should be used on the item itself. The change should not matter for default Plone workflows, since they always use those permissions together. [agitator] (#260)
- deprecate catalog_get_all(catalog) in favor of catalog.getAllBrains() [pbauer] (#2258)
- Restore the possibility to sort catalog query results with multiple indexes (#2464)
- Review list portlet showed nothing to review with plone.app.multilingual, As WorkflowTool bypassed languages only for p.a.m<2.x or linguaplone. fixed and now compatible to both lang-bypassing methods. [iham] (#2595)
- Fixed fallback to default view when selected layout does not exist for Folder. [gbastien] (#2645)
- The patched init method for the class zope.sendmail.mailer.SMTPMailer has been updated, fixing a bug that was preventing to send emails. [ale-rt, nazrulworld] (#2665)
- a11y: Added role attribute for portalMessage [nzambello] (#2675)
- Fix several warnings shown when running tests on Python 3+. [gforcada] (#2683)
- fixed Python 3 related str decoding issue in breadcrumbs (#2694)
- Fixed unstable robot test Scenario: A page is opened to edit in TinyMCE. [maurits] (#2707)
- New robot tests for querystring in Collection type. Now almost all querystring types are robot tested. [llisa123] (#2489)
- Add load_async and load_defer attributes to resource registries bundle settings. When set, <script> tags are rendered with async="async" resp. defer="defer" attributes. You also need to empty the merge_with property of your bundle, because production bundles (default.js and logged-in.js) are never loaded with async or defer. The default.js includes jQuery and requirejs and those are needed at many places and therefore cannot be loaded asynchronously. Refs: #2649, #2657. [thet] (#2649)
- Delete fa_ir.js. Keep `fa_IR.js. [maurits] (#2620)
- Forward port TinyMCE fixes from 5.1 [vangheem] (#2630)
- Fix robot test test_edit_user_schema: Fieldname was set duplicate (first by JS, then by robot). [jensens] (#2669)
- Removed generateUniqueId.py skins script (after it was added to Products.Archetypes). This script is no longer available outside Archetypes world. #1801 [jensens]
- Remove all dependencies on plone.app.controlpanel. Third party code need either to depend on plone.app.controlpanel 4.0, which is a backward compatibility package only, or also update to not depend on it anymore. [jensens]
- Removed check_id.py skin script. Replaced with utils.check_id function. #1801 and #2582. [maurits]
- Removed my_worklist.py skin script. #1801 [reinhardt]
- Removed getObjectsFromPathList.py skin script. #1801 [reinhardt]
- Removed isExpired.py skin script. #1801 [reinhardt]
- Removed redirectToReferrer.py skin script. #1801 [tlotze]
- Removed enableHTTPCompression.py skin script. #1801 [tlotze]
- Removed setAuthCookie.py skin script. #1801 [tlotze]
- Stop configuring ‘View History’ permission which was removed from Zope. [davisagli]
- Factored out human_readable_size method for replacing getObjSize.py; removed getObjSize.py. #1801 [reinhardt]
- Update TinyMCE to 4.7.13 [erral]
- New browser view based login code - merged from plone.login (credits to esteele, pbauer, agitator, jensens, et al). portal_skins/plone_login is now gone, see PLIP #2092. Also, password reset view moved to login subfolder to keep things together. Some testbrowser based tests needed changes because of z3c.form based login form . The Plone specific, rarely used cross site __ac cookie SSO feature/hack was removed. In case somebody needs this, please make it an addon package. Better use a field proven, more secure way, like OAuth2, Shibboleth or someting similar. [jensens, et al]
- Upgrade grunt + plugins to same versions as in mockup https://github.com/plone/mockup/pull/870 [sunew]
- Upgrade less in bower.json to the same version as already used in the generated package.json in compile_resources.py. [sunew]
- Add utility-method safe_nativestring. [pbauer]
- Rename safe_unicode to safe_text and safe_encode to safe_bytes. Keep old aliases. [pbauer]
- Add a bin/instance verifydb command which can be used to check that all records in the database can be successfully loaded. This is intended to help with verifying a database conversion from Python 2 to Python 3. [davisagli]
- Modernize robot keywords that use “Get Element Attribute” [ale-rt]
- remove plone.app.folder dependency [petschki]
- move GopipIndex Class to plone.folder [petschki]
- Fixed getObjSize indexer for Python 3. #2526 [reinhardt]
- Fix toolbar menu on mobile #2333.
- make groups_modify_roles test more robust. [tschorr]
- – Fix wrong CSS property to allow correct word-break.
- Fix toolbar menu on mobile #2333.
- Removed the raiseUnauthorized skin script. If you use this, please do permission checking in your own Python code instead (likely in a browser view). Refs issue 1801. [maurits]
- Remove the devdependencies from bower.json - they are just used for running tests in mockup, not here. [sunew]
- Adapt tests to Products.GenericSetup >= 2.0 thus requiring at least that version. [icemac]
- Some tools from CMFCore are now utilities [pbauer]
- Fix failing thememapper robot test after rebuild of thememapper bundle in p.a.theming PR 148 [sunew]
- Remove five.pt for Zope 4 [jensens]
- Changes for Zope 4 compatibility in maintenance controlpanel. [thet]
- Render exceptions using an exception view instead of standard_error_message. [davisagli]
- Remove old PlacelessTranslationService. [jensens, ksuess]
- Fix controlpanel quickinstaller view: A not yet installed product must not return any upgrade info. [jensens]
- Fix to make plone/plone.session#11 work: Make test for installation of plone.session more explicit. [jensens]
- Advanced Catalog Clear And Rebuild feature showed wrong processing time due to new queue processing. This was fixed bei calling processQueue() after indexing. [jensens]
- Some nested section id=”edit-bar” tag in folder_contents page #2322 [terapyon]
- Remove plone-generate-gruntfile (it is all available through plone-compile-resources). [jensens]
- Update to latest mockup [frapell]
- Provide an utility dump_json_to_text that works both on Python 2.7 an Python 3. [ale-rt]
- Prepare for Python 2 / 3 compatibility. [pbauer]
- Fix imports to work with Python 3. [pbauer]
- Mockup update. [thet]
- add link to Plone.org VPAT accessibility statement [tkimnguyen]
- Fix an undefined variable in a test helper function [ale-rt]
- Let the combine-bundles import step also work when the IBundleRegistry keyword is not in registry.xml, but in a registry directory. Issue 2520. [maurits]
- Get rid of obsolete X-UA-Compatible header. [hvelarde]
- Fix registration of robots.txt browser view to avoid AttributeError on Zope’s root (fixes #2052). [hvelarde]
- Get rid of obsolete X-UA-Compatible header. [hvelarde]
- Add test for issue #2469. [jensens]
- Fixed tests when IRichText behavior is used. IRichText -> IRichTextBehavior This is a follow up to issue 476. [iham]
- Remove unused mail_password.py from skins/plone_scripts [agitator]
- Hide plone.app.querystring from add-ons control panel. Fixes issue 2426. [maurits]
- Fix tests after changes in disallowed object ids in Zope. [pbauer]
- Do not include too new upgrades when upgrading Plone Site. Otherwise the Plone Site ends up at a newer version that the filesystem code supports, giving an error when upgrading, and resulting in possibly missed upgrades later. Fixes issue 2377. [maurits]
- After site creation, do not render the add-site template: we redirect anyway. [maurits]
- Unflakied a unit test. [Rotonen]
- Do not show TinyMCE menu items with no subitems, Fixes #2245. [mrsaicharan1]
- Fix Exception-View when main_template can’t be rendered. Fixes #2325. [pbauer]
- Render exceptions as text, not html to fix format of infos after traceback. Display as <pre> for basic and normal error templates. [pbauer]
- Removed extra methods and tests for CMFQuickInstallerTool. Moved those to the Products.CMFQuickInstallerTool package. [maurits]
- Added tests for add-ons control panel. Add a link to the Site Setup. Let get_product_version work when you call it with CMFPlacefulWorkflow too. [maurits]
- Fix bad domain for translating password reset mails. [allusa]
- Ignore invalid sort_on parameters in catalog searchResults. Otherwise you get a CatalogError. I get crazy sort_ons like ‘194’ or ‘null’. [maurits]
- Register the ExceptionView for the unspecific zope.interface.Interface for easier overloading. Fixes a problem, where plone.rest couldn’t overload the ExceptionView with an adapter bound to plone.rest.interfaces.IAPIRequest. [thet]
- Fixed linkintegrity robot tests. [maurits]
- Fixed flaky actions controlpanel tests by waiting longer. [maurits]
- Require AccessControl 4.0b1 so guarded_getitem is used. Part of PloneHotfix20171128. [maurits]
- Improved isURLInPortal according to PloneHotfix20171128. Accept only http/https, and doubly check escaped urls. [maurits]
- Fix exception view when called on Zope-root. Fixes #2203. [pbauer]
- added CSS hyphenation support for toolbar for avoiding ugly text wrapping Fixes issue 723. [ajung]
- Increase compatibility with Python3. [ale-rt]
- Show example for expression in actions control panel. [maurits]
- Fix test where you cannot instanciate a PythonScript with the id script. [pbauer]
- Set the status of an exception view according to the exception type. Fixes issue 2187. [maurits]
- Use absolute imports for Python3 compatibility [ale-rt]
- Fallback for missing date in DefaultDublinCoreImpl no longer relies on bobobase_modification_time. [pbauer]
- Display real version of Zope, not of the empty meta-package Zope2. [pbauer]
- Add zcml-condition plone-52 for conditional configuration. [pbauer]
- Use getSite in set_own_login_name to get the portals acl_users. [pbauer]
- Fix test issue with rarely used multi-site SSO feature. came_from on @register link would point to wrong site. Completly removed came_from on @@register link. It does not make much sense anyway and we test nowhere if there is a came_from on that link. [jensens]
- Remove depricated type attribute from script and link tags. [newbazz]
- Render tinymce attributes correctly in Python3. [sallner]
- Remove unresolved dependencies of plone-final to cssregistry and jsregistry. [pbauer]