loongson/pypi/: python-docx-0.8.11 metadata and description
Create and update Microsoft Word .docx files.
|keywords||docx office openxml word|
|license||The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2013 Steve Canny, https://github.com/scanny Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.|
Because this project isn't in the
no releases from root/pypi are included.
python-docx is a Python library for creating and updating Microsoft Word (.docx) files.
More information is available in the python-docx documentation.
- Small build changes and Python 3.8 version changes like collections.abc location.
- Revert use of expanded package directory for default.docx to work around setup.py problem with filenames containing square brackets.
- Fix gap in MANIFEST.in that excluded default document template directory
- Add support for headers and footers
- Add _Row.height_rule
- Add _Row.height
- Add _Cell.vertical_alignment
- Fix #455: increment next_id, don’t fill gaps
- Add #375: import docx failure on –OO optimization
- Add #254: remove default zoom percentage
- Add #266: miscellaneous documentation fixes
- Add #175: refine MANIFEST.ini
- Add #168: Unicode error on core-props in Python 2
- Add #257: add Font.highlight_color
- Add #261: add ParagraphFormat.tab_stops
- Add #303: disallow XML entity expansion
- Fix #149: KeyError on Document.add_table()
- Fix #78: feature: add_table() sets cell widths
- Add #106: feature: Table.direction (i.e. right-to-left)
- Add #102: feature: add CT_Row.trPr
- Fix #151: tests won’t run on PyPI distribution
- Fix #124: default to inches on no TIFF resolution unit
- Add #121, #135, #139: feature: Font.color
Fix #94: picture prints at wrong size when scaled
Extract docx.document.Document object from DocumentPart
Refactor docx.Document from an object into a factory function for new docx.document.Document object. Extract methods from prior docx.Document and docx.parts.document.DocumentPart to form the new API class and retire docx.Document class.
Migrate Document.numbering_part to DocumentPart.numbering_part. The numbering_part property is not part of the published API and is an interim internal feature to be replaced in a future release, perhaps with something like Document.numbering_definitions. In the meantime, it can now be accessed using Document.part.numbering_part.
- Fix #140: Warning triggered on Document.add_heading/table()
- Add styles. Provides general capability to access and manipulate paragraph, character, and table styles.
- Add ParagraphFormat object, accessible on Paragraph.paragraph_format, and
providing the following paragraph formatting properties:
- paragraph alignment (justfification)
- space before and after paragraph
- line spacing
- keep together, keep with next, page break before, and widow control
- Add Font object, accessible on Run.font, providing character-level
- typeface (e.g. ‘Arial’)
- point size
- superscript and subscript
The following issues were retired:
- Add feature #56: superscript/subscript
- Add feature #67: lookup style by UI name
- Add feature #98: Paragraph indentation
- Add feature #120: Document.styles
Paragraph.style now returns a Style object. Previously it returned the style name as a string. The name can now be retrieved using the Style.name property, for example, paragraph.style.name.
- Add feature #69: Table.alignment
- Add feature #29: Document.core_properties
- Add feature #65: _Cell.merge()
- Add feature #45: _Cell.add_table()
- Add feature #76: _Cell.add_paragraph()
- Add _Cell.tables property (read-only)
- Add Table.autofit
- Add feature #46: _Cell.width
- Fix: Word does not interpret <w:cr/> as line feed
- Add feature #14: Run.add_picture()
- Add feature #68: Paragraph.insert_paragraph_before()
- Add feature #51: Paragraph.alignment (read/write)
- Add feature #61: Paragraph.text setter
- Add feature #58: Run.add_tab()
- Add feature #70: Run.clear()
- Add feature #60: Run.text setter
- Add feature #39: Run.text and Paragraph.text interpret ‘n’ and ‘t’ chars
- Add feature #15: section page size
- Add feature #66: add section
- Add page margins and page orientation properties on Section
- Major refactoring of oxml layer
- Add feature #19: Run.underline property
- Add feature #17: character style
- Fix issue #23, Document.add_picture() raises ValueError when document contains VML drawing.
- Add 20 tri-state properties on Run, including all-caps, double-strike, hidden, shadow, small-caps, and 15 others.
- Advance from alpha to beta status.
- Add pure-python image header parsing; drop Pillow dependency
- Hotfix: issue #4, Document.add_picture() fails on second and subsequent images.
- Complete Python 3 support, tested on Python 3.3
- Fix setup.py error on some Windows installs
- Full object-oriented rewrite
- Feature-parity with prior version
- text: add paragraph, run, text, bold, italic
- table: add table, add row, add column
- styles: specify style for paragraph, table
- picture: add inline picture, auto-scaling
- breaks: add page break
- tests: full pytest and behave-based 2-layer test suite
- Round-trip .docx file, preserving all parts and relationships
- Load default “template” .docx on open with no filename
- Open from stream and save to stream (file-like object)
- Add paragraph at and of document