loongson/pypi/: seaborn-0.12.0b2 metadata and description
seaborn: statistical data visualization
Because this project isn't in the
no releases from root/pypi are included.
Here is some of the functionality that seaborn offers:
- A dataset-oriented API for examining relationships between multiple variables
- Flexible data aggregation with automatic estimation and plotting of error bars
- Multiple options for visualizing univariate or bivariate distributions
- Estimation and plotting of linear regression models to reveal trends
- Tools for building figures with multidimensional views onto complex dataset structure
- Concise control over matplotlib figure styling with several built-in themes
- Tools for choosing color palettes that faithfully reveal patterns in your data
Seaborn aims to make visualization a central part of exploring and understanding data. Its dataset-oriented plotting functions operate on dataframes and arrays containing whole datasets and internally perform the necessary semantic mapping and statistical aggregation to produce informative plots.